My son loves Oreo cookies. But getting him to drink milk along with it is a big task in itself. So, today I made this rich, creamy and chocolaty treat for him. This drink is very easy to make and refreshing as well. In other words, perfect for summer-time. So, make a glass today and enjoy this simple, delightful and delicious drink.
Ingredients :-
Ingredients :-
- 4 - 5 oreo cookies
- 4 - 5 scoops of vanilla icecream
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
- 1 tsp icing sugar / sugar pdr (opt)
- crushed ice
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend it well till smooth.
- Pour into glasses
- Decorate with whipped cream and sprinkle crushed oreo on top.
- Serve chilled.
- You may avoid decoration with whipped cream instead sprinkle crushed oreo on top of the drink and serve.
- This quantity makes two servings.
Happy Cooking!!
Sending this entry to :- Favorite Recipes Event: Drinks and Only Dessert @ Foodelicious and Foodabulous Fest Event organised by Simply Tadka & hosted by Daily Chores and JCookingOdyssey's announcement page & Know Your Diary Event Announcement and Sweets & Dessert Event @ MJ Delights

Sending this entry to :- Favorite Recipes Event: Drinks and Only Dessert @ Foodelicious and Foodabulous Fest Event organised by Simply Tadka & hosted by Daily Chores and JCookingOdyssey's announcement page & Know Your Diary Event Announcement and Sweets & Dessert Event @ MJ Delights















OOOOO Nilu that looks so good would love to have one without cookie right now ,its so hot out here.
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot Meena.. Make one dear.. You will love it for sure :-)
DeleteSuper dooper shake !
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot Sangeetha :-)
Deleteoh mine...i want to have it right now neelu :)
ReplyDeleteyummy drink.. I love your click and toppings are well done..
ReplyDeleteWow awesome drink for summer dear :)
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot Radha :-)
DeleteLovely drink! I love cookies and cream! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.rita-bose-cooking.com/
My son too loves Oreo. I think he will also love that dish :-)
ReplyDeleteYou should definitely go for this Sush.. He will love it.. Thanks for stopping by dear :-)
Deletethis looks so delicious and tempting, would love to have a glass.
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot Sona :-)
DeleteLovely drink, Iam taking one big slurp right from here...
ReplyDeleteThis is looking so yum Nilu. I am gonna try it out!
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot Megha... Do try this out.. I'm sure you will love it :-)
DeleteOreo cookies are actually a very good discovery, their quality is phenomenal. And yes, all the kids love this biscuit!! Dunno how!
ReplyDeleteLove the color of the drink, slightly pinkish grey - looks very inviting and a great drink to quench the thirst in summer. The cream and ice cream makes it for a sweet combination to the cookies. Good one, Nilu!
Looks so yummy ! Want to have right now
ReplyDeleteYou sure know how to prepare a drink/smoothie your son will not fuss about. He shouldn't because even I am taken up by the lovely and tantalizing smoothie/cookies.
ReplyDeleteThanks so very much Nava :-)
DeleteKids delight !
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot Shobha :-)
DeleteI know it sounds crazy, but I used to have this drink from Barista every Saturday. it was kind of a treat to myself after a hectic week..
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kind words on my blog Nilu.. glad to follow you :)
Thanks a lot Nupur.. Do try this at home and enjoy dear.. I'm sure you will love it :-)
Deletehey Nilu
ReplyDeletefirst time to ur space ...its an exotic drink...defiantly kids friendly...love it
love ur blog too ..
Thanks soo much Satya :-)
Deleteyou present it very temtping. love it
ReplyDeletewish i grab this glass..tempting me lot..
ReplyDeletelovely drink,Nice treat for kids.
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot Bhawna :-)
Deleteloved the colour and the cream.....yummy
ReplyDeleteGetting kids to eat can be a full time job in itself :-) The milkshake looks great.
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot Manju :-)
DeleteLove the drink :)
ReplyDeleteOh that looks so creamy and I know how delicious that taste. Its my daughter's fav too :)
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot Rekha :-)
DeleteWow.. wow.. yummy drink.. I love your click and toppings are well done..
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot dear :-)
DeleteThis sounds wonderful. Lovely drink, looks very tempting and delicious.
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot Ambreen :-)
DeleteLooks very inviting...and this a great idea to get them drink milk...it's a struggle for me to get my daughter to drink milk too..I'll try this:)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Reni.. Do try this.. I'll guarantee that your daughter will surely love it :-)
Deleteseems like a yummy delicious one :)
ReplyDeleteOMG!!! Please can you give that to me?!?
ReplyDeleteAnd i loved the way you have arranged the ice cream!! Looks sooo professionally done!!!
Loved this Nilu!!!
Thanks Pankti.. You're always welcome dear... I have topped it with whipping cream dear.. Do try it for Zini.. She will definitely love it :-)
Deletewonderful recipe nilu..easy and super tasty :)
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot Tina :-)
Deletesuperb presentation,kids will definitely like it.
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot Meena :-)
Deleteawesome presentation...cool..
ReplyDeleteToday's recipe:http://www.7aumsuvai.com/2013/05/onion-paratha.html
cookies and cream looks delicious, I need that glass, thanks for sharing with Favorite Recipes Event: Drinks
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot Swathi.. Always welcome dear :-)
Deletewhoaaaa!! love it..the second serving was for you? :-D
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot for stopping by :-)
DeleteThanks a lot Preeti :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing this yummy preparation.
ReplyDeleteSPECIAL May Event, COOK LIKE MOM + International Giveaway
May Event, ‘ONLY’ Frozen & Chilled Desserts + Cookbook Giveaway
FOODELICIOUS
Thanks soo much Pari.. Will try to link in a few more if possible dear :-)
Delete